To sell in the shop through the SELL screen it is necessary to have the cash register open first. This will group all transactions and money movements in one place: the cash register activity.
Requirements for opening a cash business:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of role in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to open cash activity:
- Go to the side menu and click on the SELL button in the SHOPS section.
- In the SELL screen we find the box closed, so we click on the button represented by three dots located at the top left next to the name of the box.
- A drop-down menu will open and we select the option OPEN BOX.
- A PopUp will appear in which we must fill in the cash fund, if desired, a cash register icon will also appear to count the cash fund. We can also add notes if necessary.
- Once the cash fund has been entered, click on SAVE, at which point the cash register is open and you can start selling.
Image step 2: Selling screen with closed box