In the customer module, you can search for customers by name or by customer type.
Requirements for searching or filtering customers
- It is very important to have the clients created. We can review the process in Create a new client.
Steps to find or filter customers:
- Go to the drop-down menu on the left-hand side, and click on CONTACTS.
- On the left side we find different filters to select the type of customer you want to search for. You can have Company, Distributor, Customer, Manufacturer and Supplier.
- Depending on the type of customer we click on, a list will appear with the name, type of customer, email and telephone number.
- We also have a search engine to search for the client by name or email.
In the Shop module you can also search for the customer:
- Once you have started a sale, we can search for a customer, in case the customer is not yet registered we can create a new one from the sale.
- In the SELL screen, a search engine appears next to the product search engine.
- If we enter the name or surname of the client we have in the database, it will appear.
Picture Point 2: Visualisation of Client types
Image Point 2: add customer in shop module