To edit the minimum stock with StockAgile is very simple and visual so we can see the replenishments, purchases and stocks that we have to make or have.
Requirements for editing the minimum stock:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of role in the section Creating or editing a user.
Steps to edit the minimum stock:
- We go to INVENTORY, in the PRODUCTS section.
- We select the product we want to edit the minimum stock.
- Navigate through the tabs and go to EXISTENCES.
- At the top right, under the ACTIONS button, a drop-down menu appears:
- Minimum stocks
- Pending transfers
- Click on MINIMUM STOCKS and we see how the stock changes. To edit the stock, we see that we have a grey row, in the left column we find the EDIT button in blue.
- Click on EDIT and it allows us to modify the minimum stock.
- To edit more quickly, next to each stock number, if we pass the cursor over it, a blue ICON appears, click on it and we have a drop-down menu with 3 ARROWS.
- The first icon indicates, apply the stock in the box to all sizes and variants of the product.
- The second icon indicates to apply the stock in the whole row (e.g. if we have a shop and a warehouse and we only want to change the minimum stock in the shop).
- The third icon indicates to apply the stock in the whole column.
- Once we have finished editing the minimum stock, we click on STOP EDITING, the blue button in the left column.
- We can see in the INVENTORY section, STOCK section, how the stock has changed.
Step 4: Drop-down menu to select minimum stocks and edit them.
Step 7: Display the blue icon to bring up the drop-down menu of the three icons.