StockAgile allows us to record the working day of a worker, thus having a control of the working day in accordance with the law of time control.
Requirements to be able to clock in for the day:
- Have created a user for each of the workers, you can consult here how to create a user.
Steps to sign up:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right, next to the user name, indicated by a drop-down list icon and a red circle.
- A drop-down menu will open with the title WORKING DAY and today's date will be displayed.
- To start the journey we click on the start button, we can also add notes.
- Once the day has started, the circle will be green, so the day will be counted.
- In case of a pause, we can go to the same menu and indicate that it starts by clicking on the PAUSE button, and in notes add the reason. Once you are back from it, click on the CONTINUE button. This status is shown with the orange circle.
- Finally, when the worker finishes his/her working day, he/she must click on the END button and therefore the circle will be red.
How to view the clocking in of workers:
- The employee records can only be consulted by users with the role of owner.
- To do this, go to the analytical drop-down menu in the REPORTS section.
- Select WORKING DAYS and a list of the workers' working days will appear.
- We can export the data and filter it by date.
Image step 1: Button to open the Working Day
Image step 2: Full time working day fold-out
Should you require further information, please contact [email protected].