StockAgile allows us to create multiple users with different roles and different locations. For example, we can create a shop manager user, who on the one hand will be able to execute functions that a user with the role of shop salesperson will not be able to, and at the same time we can select which shops he/she is the manager of, so that he/she will not be able to carry out these operations in shops that he/she does not manage.
Requirements to be able to create a user:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER.
Steps to be able to create or edit a user:
- Go to the settings drop-down menu at the top right with your user name.
- Enter the USERS option.
- In the list of users, click on the ADD USER button at the top right.
- We fill in the following data in the popup.
- Username: the username you will use to log in to the programme.
- Password: password that you will use to enter the programme
- Name: Name of employee
- Surname: Employee's surname
- Telephone: Contact telephone number (optional)
- Mail: Mail to which the user will receive notifications and documents.
- Role: Type of permissions that the user will have, later we will explain the types of role.
- Warehouses: List of warehouses or shops to which the user will have access, either to sell, to accept transfers, etc. If we do not choose any, it means that he/she has access to all of them.
- Finally click on the ADD USER button located at the bottom right of the popup.
- Owner: Has access to all programme functions.
- Shop assistant: Limited access, with the basic functions for selling in shops.
- Shop Manager: You have full access to the management functions of the shop module, invoicing, stock editing, etc.
- Warehouse vendor: Limited access, with basic wholesale functions.
- Warehouse Manager: You have full access to all the functions necessary to manage the warehouse and make wholesale sales.
- Product Editor: You have limited access to be able to log in and edit product data such as name, prices and descriptions.
In the future there will be more specific roles and the option to define what actions users can perform. If you need more information please contact [email protected].
Image step 4: Create user popup