StockAgile allows you to edit the payment method of a sale already made in case there was an error in selecting the payment method when the sale was made.
Requirements to be able to make a return:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of role in the section Create or edit a user.
- The activity of the cash register assigned to the sale to be modified cannot have been closed.
Steps to edit the payment method of a sale already made:
- Go to the side menu and click on the SALES button in the SHOPS section.
- The SALES screen shows a list of all sales ordered by date and time, and you can also find the sale using the search engine.
- Once the sale to be modified is located, click on it.
- A screen will open with the sale, at the bottom of the sale will appear several icons, click on the icon of the ticket with a pencil to change the payment method.
- Once we click on the icon, a new screen will appear with the different types of payment that we have configured, there we will be able to modify the payment method.
- Click on the correct payment method and click on SAVE. Finally the sale will be saved with the payment method.
Image step 4: Icon edit payment method
Image step 5 and 6: Change payment method and save